Silicone Egg Poacher - 6 Pack
Eggs are easy in a Silicone Egg Poacher..
Poaching eggs by simply dropping them in boiling water can leave boiled eggs messy.
Silicon egg poachers solve this problem by protecting eggs from the tumbling action of boiling water yet conducting the right amount of heat to boil them. They come in pod-like shapes and can give you poached eggs which look perfect.
- BPA free
- Non Stick
- Evenly distributes heat
- Microwave oven & freezer safe
- Choose from green, pink, blue, red or purple
- To clean simply put in dishwasher
- Boil water in a pot. There should be enough water for them to float and not touch the bottom of the pan, where extreme heat could damage them.
- Grease the inside of the silicone egg poacher lightly. This is done to make it easy to slide out the poached egg when it is done
- Break an egg into the poacher
- Float the silicon egg poacher on the surface of the boiling water
- Cover the pot and let it cook for five – six minutes
- Remove the silicon egg poacher from the boiling water with a large slotted spoon.
- Remove the poached egg from the pod
See more: Baking Accessories